As licensed USDA-accredited veterinarians, we are authorized to examine animals requiring health certificates for travel or sale. The doctors can then issue the specialized certificates needed for selling or transporting pets. Pets that are traveling across state lines and internationally are required to have a health certificate signed by a USDA certified veterinarian within 10 days of travel. Meeting the requirements for health certificates to take your pet on domestic or international travel can be difficult to say the least! Our experience can save you countless hours and great frustration. We know how to guide you through this process to ensure that you will be able to satisfy all the requirements both for travel within the U.S. and travel or re-location to foreign lands. Call us as soon as you know that you will be taking your pet with you. Time can be of the essence. Call and speak to any of our receptionists to get started!  Our phone number is (719) 593-8582.