OUR VISION STATEMENT
Northwest Animal Hospital and Pet Care Center has as its vision, to be a leading provider for quality veterinary healthcare and pet care services. This fulfills our desire to care for and comfort animals, facilitate and enhance the human-animal bond, and contribute to the enrichment and quality of life for all of those involved.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Our mission at Northwest Animal Hospital and Pet Care Center is to deliver exceptional service to our patients and their owners and to treat everyone who walks through our door with respect, consideration, and compassion. We uphold this mission by partnering with our clients to nurture and preserve the human-animal bond and by using open communication to educate our clients about the roles they play in keeping their pets happy and healthy. Our mission is to work as a team to provide a warm and professional experience at every level of care while leading the industry in high quality veterinary medicine with individualized patient care.
VALUES OF OUR TREATMENT & RECEPTION STAFF
- Personal and Professional Integrity – We believe it is important to treat everyone who walks through our doors with respect. Our professional integrity will also be shown in how we treat and care for your pets.
- Life-Long Learning – We believe in ongoing education and the importance of learning about recent advancements in our field. We believe it is important to foster professional growth and expertise to ensure that our practice leads the community in both veterinary medicine and customer service.
- Providing Great Service – We believe that striving for exceptional customer service is an honorable pursuit, and our caring staff takes great pride in our ability to provide our clients with great service.
- Teamwork – We believe in the importance of working together. We recognize that our team’s success depends on each of us using our individual strengths and abilities to reach our collective goals for the betterment of overall pet health.
- Passion for Animals – We believe it is important to have a passion for our work, and our love for animals is the reason we do what we do. We believe in treating all of our patients as if they were our own and understand that each pet is unique. We believe it is important for us to come to work with happiness, knowing we will exceed our client’s expectations regarding the care we give to their pets.
- Leading for the Purpose of Success – We believe in leading our staff with excellence and we strive to lead our staff and business with integrity. We value leadership at all levels of our organization and believe this creates a work environment where each person is valued, respected, and has an opportunity for personal and professional growth.
VALUES OF OUR BOARDING & DAYCARE STAFF
- Providing Reliable and Trustworthy Service – We believe that providing reliable, trustworthy, and professional service is an honorable pursuit and pride ourselves on giving clients peace of mind while their pets are in our care.
- Staff Expertise – We believe it is important to employ courteous and knowledgeable staff that will treat your pet as if it were their own. We believe in providing an environment that promotes wellness for all animals in our care through keen observation and communication with medical staff.
- Valuing Each Individual Pet – We believe in dedicating ourselves to the emotional needs of all pets in our care. Whether boarding, being bathed, or participating in daycare, all pets are nurtured and encouraged as they receive lots of attention from staff. We believe in catering to individual pet personalities so their experience away from their family is positive, enjoyable, and as stress-free as possible. We also accommodate any special care instructions your pet is used to.
- Passion for Animals – We believe it is important to uphold our reputation for caring deeply about every animal that walks through our doors.
- Cleanliness, Order, Safety – We believe it is important to provide an environment that promotes the health and wellness for all animals in our care and we do this by creating a facility that exemplifies what we ourselves would want for our own best friends. Your pet will have a fun safe place to play during the day and a secure nighttime environment.
Northwest Animal Hospital and Pet Care Center would like to thank you for allowing us to care for your pets. We understand that pets are an essential part of your family and know that the decision on who to trust with their care is of utmost importance. We are honored that you have chosen us to play such an important role in your pet’s health and longevity.